At Cascade Ductless, we know heating and cooling, but more importantly, we know heating and cooling in the Portland metro area. We know the local climate, we know your homes, and we know the heating and cooling solutions that work best for you.
Customers always come first at Cascade Ductless, which is why we make working with us as simple as possible:
- We’ll assess your home and your goals to determine whether a ductless system is right for you. If it isn’t, we’ll be upfront about it.
- We’ll size and select the system that’s the best fit for you and your home.
- You’ll receive a detailed proposal and price from us in writing.
- We’ll schedule your job within a day of signing the contract.
- We’ll send a reminder of your installation two days in advance of the installation date.
- The installation will be smooth and professional. We’ll leave your house just as clean and tidy as it was when we arrived–but we promise to leave it a lot more comfortable!
- We’ll follow up with you a week after the installation to make sure you’re delighted with your new system.
Cascade Ductless is a small, local company, and we take pride in living in and serving the Portland metro area.
Lucinda Gilman, Owner: Lucinda has worked with HVAC systems and ductless heat pumps since 2009. She spent two years working as an HVAC technician and then moved on to promoting ductless heat pumps when she witnessed first-hand how they can change people’s lives and their daily experience of their homes. This inspired her to start Cascade Ductless with the goal of making as many homes in the Portland metro area as comfortable as possible.
Rob Pennington, Technician: Rob has been an HVAC technician for more than 10 years. He’s worked on all types of HVAC systems–from oil furnaces to ductless heat pumps, and everything in between. He loves ductless heat pumps because they’re versatile, flexible and adaptable to a wide range of situations and heating and cooling needs, and because they perfectly solve a wide range of common HVAC problems experienced by Northwest homeowners.
- West Linn
- Lake Oswego
- Happy Valley
- Oregon City
- Wood Village
- Battle Ground
- Brush Prairie
- Unincorporated Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, and Clark counties